Featured post

The Plan

I’ve lived close to the A5 much of my life, and long had a fascination with it as a historic road. It’s a road which has both divided...

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Sponsorship

I've been asked if I'm being sponsored for charity on this walk. I'm looking forward to this as more of a holiday than a trial; despite having planned it for some time, I've not given a thought to sponsorship. So it would be a little disingenuous to add that to the plan at this late stage: had that been my motivation, I would have planned things differently.

However, if anybody should feel inspired by what I'm doing to make a charitable donation, good for you. Amongst others, I give to Action Aid and to Oxfam, and I'm a governor at Addysg Oedolion Cymru | Adult Learning Wales, so you could consider those organisations - or indeed any others you wish to support. I'll appreciate that, but I won't be setting targets or keeping score.

No comments:

Post a Comment